“It may be a modest smile, a hug, or a sincere note, but there is a moment in nearly all of our relationships when a client feels a big sense of relief. That motivates me.”
Born and raised in Columbus, Indiana, Andy grew up in a family who believed in two things: give to others and be the best version of yourself. He and his wife, Laura, have since gone on to seek to instill those values in his three daughters, Harper, Emma Kate, and Caroline. Whether it is family, clients, or colleagues, Andy’s greatest sense of achievement is in helping others reach their goals and desires.
Andy came to Kentucky for his education. He attended Centre College, then continued his education at the University of Kentucky, earning a Master’s of Business Administration degree. He also attended the American College, where he completed his CFP® curriculum.
For Andy, his work is more than a job. The combination of a service-based yet highly technical field of personal financial decision-making is both rewarding and challenging. As a partner at Boardman Wealth Planning, now Ballast, Andy helps shape the future of the business.
In the industry…
- Investment Advisor Representative through Ballast
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- FINRA Series 7, 24, and 66 registrations
- Licensed for Life Insurance and Health Insurance
- FINRA Registered Representative
- FINRA Registered Principal
In the community…
- Kentucky Colonel
- Blue Grass Community Foundation Board Member
- Life Plan of Kentucky Advisory Board Member
- Bluegrass Estate Planning Council Board Member
- Bluegrass Estate Planning Council Member
- Past Speaking Engagements Include: Kentucky Dental Association, University of Kentucky Gatton College of Business, Centre College Fall Forum, Rotary Club
Check the background of the investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.