“Helping people achieve peace and comfort in their financial lives is what drives me
to be better everyday.”
Born and raised in Lexington, Brian graduated from Georgetown College where he studied Finance and Investment Management. In addition, Brian is a graduate of Kaplan University where he earned his certificate of financial planning.
Prior to joining the team at Ballast, Brian served as Vice President and Portfolio Manager for a super-regional bank in Lexington where he managed over $200 million. With over a decade of experience managing complex investment portfolios, Brian brings a level of expertise that adds significant value to our clients’ experience.
In the Industry…
- Investment Advisor Representative through Ballast
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- FINRA Series 65 registration
In the community…
- Treasurer on the Board of Directors, Kentucky Humanities Council
- Board Member and Treasurer for the Bluegrass Crime Stoppers organization
- Bluegrass Estate Planning Council Member