“The people I work with lead complicated lives. I enjoy finding elegant solutions that ease worry in their financial lives so they can live well.”
Cameron is a problem-solver. While attending the University of Kentucky, he worked on medical research to make blood transfusions safer. Seeking to use the analytical skills he learned from research to help individuals, he continued his education at UK’s Gatton College of Business and Economics, earning a Masters of Business Administration.
Now, Cameron finds his proudest moments on the job when he sees the look of relief on a client’s face, easing anxieties with a sound, comprehensive plan. Cameron acts as the “Personal CFO” for his clients, coordinating and managing all aspects of a client’s financial life.
In the industry…
- Investment Advisor Representative through Ballast
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- FINRA Series 7, and 66 registrations
- Licensed for Life Insurance and Health Insurance
- FINRA Registered Representative
In the community…
- Bike4Alz Cross-Country Bike Ride Founding Member
- Bluegrass Estate Planning Council Member
- Leadership Lexington Class of 2019-2020
- Carnegie Center Tutor
- Bluegrass Cycling Club Member
Check the background of the investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.