“The people I work with lead complicated lives. I enjoy finding elegant solutions that ease worry in their financial lives so they can live well.”
Cameron is a problem-solver. While attending the University of Kentucky, he worked on medical research to make blood transfusions safer. Seeking to use the analytical skills he learned from research to help individuals, he continued his education at UK’s Gatton College of Business and Economics, earning a Masters of Business Administration.
Now, Cameron finds his proudest moments on the job when he sees the look of relief on a client’s face, easing anxieties with a sound, comprehensive plan. Cameron acts as the “Personal CFO” for his clients, coordinating and managing all aspects of a client’s financial life.
In the community…
- Life Plan of Kentucky Board Member
- Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd Vestry
- Shriner’s Corporate Council Member
- Bluegrass Estate Planning Council Member
- Leadership Lexington Class of 2019-2020
- Bike4Alz Cross-Country Bike Ride Founding Member
- Bluegrass Cycling Club Member